Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


Do I have to turn in my performance assessment to the Division of Compliance Assistance (DCA)?


All potential Partner, Leader and Master members must conduct a performance assessment prior to becoming a member. It is part of the application process. However, reporting the results of the assessment is not required until the Master level.


Created at 5/21/2010 1:03 PM by Boyle, Marlene (EEC)
Last modified at 5/21/2010 2:06 PM by Boyle, Marlene (EEC)