Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


Can I do my performance assessment myself?


Master members must have an assessment performed by a third party. Partner and Leader members can perform the assessment themselves. KY EXCEL has an assessment workbook to help guide you through this process. Alternate assessment protocols can be used, however, it is advised that you contact the KY EXCEL staff to see if the alternate is acceptable.


Created at 5/21/2010 1:27 PM by Boyle, Marlene (EEC)
Last modified at 5/24/2010 7:56 AM by Boyle, Marlene (EEC)